March 2006 - Team Time 2.0 released
The latest edition of Team Time, version 2.0, has been released. With many new features, and a complete overhaul of existing features, this version is a major update on the initial release.
New features include:
- Automatic Daylight Savings calculation for selected time zones
- Meeting Planner
- Contact options for list members
- Add availablity information to each list member
- Display time values in 24 hour or am/pm format
- Minimize to system tray
- Check online for new updates
September 2005 - Team Time 1.0 released
'Team Time' is a small application designed to help groups of people organise themselves when working in different time zones.
With the growth of international teams, both in terms of working groups (software development, etc.), and gaming groups (clans), keeping track of what time people are available is often difficult. Team Time allows you to see at a glance what the local time is for any of your friends, or work colleagues.